Monday 12 October 2009

Benson: The Talking Dog


_______________________________________________________

Out Of Sequence

Here's my wonderful talking dog again, he should have been placed
just above the monkey joke but for one reason and another
he ended up in the wrong place.
Not like him at all he has allways been incredibly
obedient.
Actually, now that I think about it, it's really the
monkey's who got into the wrong place not Benson.
The trouble is those mischievous monkey'swere so eager
to show off their joke telling prowess
they persuaded me to post them before I
had got Benson ready for his debut.
Phew that's a relief I did'nt think Benson could have made such a dumb mistake it was all me and those crazy monkey's


Anyway here he is on his second performance. In this one he introduces the Monkey's telling the Penguin joke. After you listen to him you'll just have to scroll down to the monkey's to hear their joke. Alternatively you can click the link to the website Benson made and there you can view everything in context.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments/questions are welcome however
You must be a registered user to comment here.