Friday 23 October 2009

Sand Art




Stunning Sand Art

I was lucky enough to have a friend who posted a sand art video on my facebook wall, I was absolutely enthralled to watch this incredibly skilled (and very pretty) girl depict various scenarios through her art and music.

Kseniya Simonova is a Ukrainian artist who just won Ukraine's version of "America's Got Talent." She uses a giant light box, dramatic music, imagination and "sand painting" skills to interpret Germany's invasion and occupation of Ukraine during WWII.



<a href="http://www.linkedtube.com/vOhf3OvRXKga27894aea671b4f32bf3bbd39738e7d2.htm">LinkedTube</a>

I was absolutely enthralled to watch this incredibly skilled (and very pretty) girl depict various scenarios through her art and music so went to my you tube channel and put Kseniya Simonova's Amazing Sand Drawing 2 on this page to compliment the one I was sent, please leave a comment to tell me which one you prefer, I think her show winning work is the best.

Sorry Folks I just noticed,(feb 2010) this video has been removed from you tube, I've no idea why, maybe the delectable Kseniya only want's us to see her winning work.


<a href="http://www.linkedtube.com/snOg1y0LQEQ4999d3fb325b86cb82db8da3155c490b.htm">LinkedTube</a>
/div>

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely amazing.
    How does this incredible and beautiful skill remain so unrecognised?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments/questions are welcome however
You must be a registered user to comment here.