Sunday 11 October 2009

Talking Dog


------------------------------------------------------------------
Well it took quite a while,
I did'nt realise that the free version of the program I'd used to
make this video had expired and being a tightassed Yorkshireman
I'm not ready to pay for it just yet so this practice attempt
(done without reading the instructions)
was'nt really ready for use and took over 4hrs, no that's not a typo,
4hrs to download onto You Tube, that's about an hour for each minute
so don't worry it's not going to take you long to watch it.
Then I spent another couple of only partially successful hours trying to
put a couple of links on it and messing about with my You Tube account
Anyway here it is, let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments/questions are welcome however
You must be a registered user to comment here.