Monday 12 October 2009

Ghost's



Is This Corridor Haunted?

The night before last I was in my bedroom which is at the
camera end of this photo.
It was sometime between
12:30 and 1:30 in the morning and I was laying
in my bed watchingthe TV when I heard the
sound of this door opening and a noise in the
corridor. Muting the sound on the TV
I listened for futher sounds and after a few
seconds I heard the door opening again,
leaping out of bed I opened my door to
investigate, seeing nothing I checked the rest
of the household, finding nothing amiss
I returned to bed.
Last night at about the same time I was in
that state of being half awake/half asleep
when I heard 3 gentle raps on my door, you know, the sort of knock somebody makes
when they don't want to disturb you if your sleeping but want to get your attention if your awake. Instantly I leaped from my bed and opened the door........nobody there.
So...... Is This Corridor Haunted?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments/questions are welcome however
You must be a registered user to comment here.